Join the Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT) in Costa Rica for a life changing study abroad semester. ULACIT combines quality academics for credit transfer from the only undergraduate programs in the region taught 100% in the English Language with the opportunity to experience the amazing natural sanctuaries, beautiful beaches and amazing rain forests and volcanoes of Costa Rica.
Contact us at [email protected] to learn about our study abroad programs as well as our undergraduate course offering and begin planning your study abroad experience at the best ranked private university in Central America. Enquire on our Spanish Immersion Program and our Host Family Program for a world class intercultural experience.
ULACIT is an innovative, entrepreneurial and bilingual university, leading higher education in the Central American region since 1987.
Reasons to study abroad at ULACIT:
– The Best Ranked Private University in Central American and in Costa Rica for 13 consecutive years according to QS International University Rankings.
– The only bilingual university in Costa Rica. Over 65 courses taught 100% in the English language to choose from, regularly offered & subject to credit transfer.
– Accredited undergraduate academic programs that comply with international academic standards.
International student community, join local costarrican students along students from over fifteen nationalities from around the world.
– Competency based curriculums applying Teaching For Comprehension methodology (0% exams and 100% projects) and LinkedIn Learning Certifications incorporated in courses.
– Student centered campus life; internationalized, fun, vibrant and dynamic; sports, arts and civic student clubs, you´ll be greeted by our ULACIT Ambassadors students group.
– Unique study abroad experience that combines quality academics, with experiential learning and unforgettable tour and leisure trips to beaches, rain forests, volcanoes and more.
– Experience beautiful Costa Rica, most biodiverse country in the planet, a country of peace with friendly people and friendly climate, no army since 1948, a leading educational system, multilingual and multicultural and powered by Green Energy.
– ULACIT integrates an international dimension into its learning and teaching experience. We promote the formation of global citizens with the ability to cooperate to understand and address international problems and perform successfully in intercultural and globalized contexts.