The École Supérieure d’Arts Appliqués La Martinière Diderot was created in Lyon in 1826 by its Major Claude Martin, Charles Tabareau and the Dupasquier brothers. Their aim was to provide free public education to everyone interested in the field. In 2006, the school merged with lycée Diderot and is now a recognized public university. Through its numerous partnerships and conventions, La Martinière Diderot is part of a local, national and European educational network of top-notch institutions. Educational innovation, as well as professional innovation, is at the core of its programmes. The university offers a full Design curriculum, from STD2A classes to DSAA (Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Graphic Design, Space Design, Textile and Fashion Design or Product Design).
Information displayed on this page has not yet been verified by the university’s staff
École Supérieure d’Arts Appliqués La Martinière Diderot
- Lyon ,